What is YogaBellies International?
YogaBellies® are a collective of women helping women through yoga, founded in the UK by Cheryl MacDonald and has now become an international phenomenon. YogaBellies is a unique style of yoga created exclusively for women, guiding them through each of the key life stages using yoga and community to offer love, support and well-being. Now due to popular demand, YogaBellies Teacher Training and ethical business packages are available internationally.
In the past five years, YogaBellies teachers have taught over 18,000 women in the UK and Europe alone. YogaBellies is loved by celebrities including Kimberley Walsh (Girls Aloud) and Fearne Cotton and has received extensive media attention. YogaBellies has appeared on TV (BBC’s Dragons’ Den and ITV’s This Morning) and in publications such as HELLO, OK!, OM Yoga Magazine, MindBodyGreen, Womens’ Health Huffington Post and many, many more. Now due to popular demand, YogaBellies Teacher Training and ethical business packages are available internationally.
If you are based in the UK, please click here to find out your teaching options in the UK. Please note that the information on this page is for teachers outside of the UK only.
What can I expect from YogaBellies?
YogaBellies International offers women the opportunity to set up and run their own successful yet ethical YogaBellies business in your local area. Our successful franchise package has seen over 100 women in the UK successfully launch and grow their own YogaBellies business, making their dreams of giving something back and being able to focus on their family, a reality. Now women across the world can join them!
Our licensed training package provides you with a complete business package to teach and market your own YogaBellies classes, creating your own community of YogaBellies women in your country.
Our licensed business package includes:
* World-class YogaBellies Teacher Training (live or online;)
* A proven blueprint for set up and launch of your business;
* Pre-written class plans, handouts, reference materials and handbooks;
* Your own YogaBellies webpage;
* Class listings on our main website;
* One-to-one advice and support to set up your YogaBellies business including a 200 page operations manual and ongoing love from YBHQ;
* Custom built customer booking and management system to help you manage your business;
* Access to our YogaBellies world-wide intranet and support network of teachers across the globe;
* An established and world-wide recognized brand name in women’s well-being and fitness;
* Your YogaBellies uniform and much, much more